Modern Yoga Wisdom with Jeffrey Armstrong (Episode 11)
On our recent trip to Bhaktifest, Jenny and I had a chance to sit down with Jeffrey Armstrong, a former monk and vedic astrologer. Jeffrey is a master of Eastern wisdom and counts a long-running translation of the Bhagavad Gita among his many accomplishments.
Jeffrey's experience is unique in that he entered an ashram at a young age and subsequently launched a successful career working with top performing companies such as Apple.
Who better to learn from than someone who has integrated the teachings of yoga into everyday life like most of us are trying to do.
Topics covered include:
- Difference between America and India in spirituality,
- Finding your guru,
- How to know if meditation retreats are for you, and
- Learn how to tap into your 3 brains for a blissful life.
Trust us, this is an interview you don't want to miss.
Learn about Jeffrey Armstrong: jeffreyarmstrong.com
Enjoyed the talk? Help spread the hi-vibe yoga frequency:
- Share TYF podcast with a friend; or
- Leave a review on iTunes for TYF. The reviews help others get a feel for the podcast and help us better serve you.
Mike and Jenny