Bhakti Fest Preview
If you don't know already, we love Bhakti Fest.
Mike attended his first Bhakti Fest last year, and Jenny back in 2014.
Known as “The Spiritual Woodstock of The New Millennium,” Bhakti Fest is a music and yoga festival dedicated to spiritual empowerment in Joshua Tree.
We're so excited it's coming up on September 7-11, 2017. Multiple ticket options are still available online.
We wanted to give a preview of Bhakti Fest and why we think it's one of the best and authentic yoga festivals around. Also, we provide some of our favorites while at the festival.
Also if you haven't listened already, check out the following podcasts to get a feel of Bhakti Fest:
- Spiritual Ego with Sridhar Steven Silberfein, Founder of Bhakti Fest (Episode 9)
- Modern Yoga Wisdom with Jeffrey Armstrong, Teacher at Bhakti Fest (Episode 11)
- Awaken Your Inner Artist with Donna De Lory, Artist at Bhakti Fest (Episode 12)
- Shining Your Unique Light with MC Yogi and Amanda Giacomini, Artist at Bhakti Fest (Episode 18)
We hope to see you at Bhakti Fest!
Learn about Bhakti Fest: bhaktifest.com
Enjoyed the talk? Help spread the hi-vibe yoga frequency:
- Share TYF podcast with a friend; or
- Leave a review on iTunes for TYF. The reviews help others get a feel for the podcast and help us better serve you.
Mike and Jenny